Portable Fish Finder, NACATIN Fishfinder with Portable Fish Finder, Fishfinder with Wired Sonar Sensor Transducer and LCD Display
* Power for receiving host: 4 x AAA batteries (NOT included)
* Wireless power input: 0.1W
* Wireless operating distance range: 328Ft
* Depth range: 2 – 120 feet
* Sonar frequency: 125KHz
* Sonar detecting angle: 90 degree
* Radio frequency: 433.92MHz
* Operating temperature: -20 – 70 Deg.C
Size & Weight:
Package weight: 0.9 Lb
Package Size(L x W x H): 9.84 x 4.33 x 3.15 inches
1 x Wireless Remote Sonar Sensor
1 x Wireless Receiving Host,
1 x Manual ( English ),
1 x Charge Cable,
1 x String,
1 x Antenna
1. There are two ports of the charging line, USB port connects 5V DC power supply,another connects the sonar sensor’s DC jack.
2. It should stop working and need to charge when the probe’s battery is lower than 3.2V.
3. If there is water inside,please don’t charge,to avoid adverse consequences.
4. When charging, charging indicator (red) will be on; and the light will be off when the batteries are full.
5. Avoid using the unit when water areas…