Venterior VT-FF001 Portable Fish Finder, Fishfinder with Wired Sonar Sensor Transducer and LCD Display
1. Measure Units: Meters / Feet
2. Display: TN/Anti-UV LCD display
3. Backlighting: LED
4. 4.6cm diameter Round transducer sensor
5. Depth Range : Max: 100m (328ft) ; Min: 0.9m (3ft)
6. Sensor Beam Angle: 45 degrees
7. Operating Temperature is from -20°C to 70°C (-4°F to 158°F)
8. Uses 4 x AAA batteries (not included)
Package Included :
1. Fish Finder Display
2. Sonar Sensor (Transducer) with 25ft cable
3. Removable Transducer Float with Rubber Stopper
4. Transducer Side-Scan Adapter
5. Stainless Bolt and Wing Nut
6. Neck Strap
7. Operation Manual
How to use the Sonar Sensor:
1. Toss the sensor and float into the water.
2. Attach the Side-Scan Adapter to the boat hull using the mounting tabs.
3. Attach the sensor to a handle, lower the sensor into the water.
1. It will turn off automatically if the depth display reads “—” continuously for 5 minutes.
2. The transmitter is waterproof, but the receiver (unit with screen) is not waterproof, so please do…