TITAN WarriorCord | 103 FEET, 620 LB. TENSILE STRENGTH | Exceeds MIL-SPEC, Type III 550 Paracord Standards. 7 Strand, 5/32″ Diameter, 100% Nylon Military Parachute Cord, with Paracord eBooks.
Titan Paracord’s quality is trusted by Military Forces and Outdoor Enthusiasts around the world. Our Superior Quality means Superior Performance.
– Titan Paracord has a Minimum Guaranteed Tensile Strength of 550lbs.
– 100% Bump-free, Bulge-free, Kink-free.
– Made to Military Specifications w/Colored Government Contractor Marker Inside
Titan Paracord is made from contains 21 individual strands, measures 5/32″ in diameter, and braided into seven seriously-strong 3-strand yarns. Its official military designation is MIL-C-5040H, Type III, 550 Paracord. Titan Paracord is the ultimate utility cord, and is also known as 550 Cord, Parachute Cord, or Survival Cord.
Typical utility uses for Titan Paracord include:
– Securely tying down items to the top of your vehicle or tying small items to your backpack or waist when hiking.
– Hanging a rucksack from a tree to keep your food away from critters or Stringing up a clothes-line to dry out wet clothing.
– Stringing up a trip wire to rig an area by…